Wednesday, January 05, 2011

ARE YOU TEN YEARS AGO?

"I'm yours, I'm up and doing circles." - Are You Ten Years Ago, Tegan & Sara

Happy 2011! And no, I did not wear this on New Year's, I wore this the following day. I feel like I need to add color in my life--this outfit is the first of all firsts, and I think I went overboard, ergo, the "giddy" outfit.

White Forever 21 cover-up; green Topshop top; blue polka-dot leggings, which my mom got me (it's for cheap, too!); beige Forever 21 suede clogs; printed handkerchief worn as headband from my mom's closet; H&M accessories.
I wore this leggings 5 times in 2 months! I love how I can wear it with sneakers, ballet flats, and heels. I am in love with it. I do not think polka dots are cliche.
The white cover-up is tissue-paper-thin (perfect for Manila's always sunny weather), notice how it gets caught up with the wind. I love the  over-sized, asymmetrical hem detail, too. I had to clip my top because I tend to buy things that are 4 sizes larger than my actual size. I think I may have over-estimated myself a little bit there.





It is my mom's 43rd birthday today!

Visit Clara's photo blog! So excited for her upcoming project, she will be infront of the camera this time!

Follow me on Twitter: Click HERE

1 comments:

Ev said...

iam in love with ur shoes :)