Tuesday, September 15, 2009

PARTICIPATE, I WROTE THIS WITHOUT EDITING, MY HANDS HAVE BEEN POSSESSED BY MY MIND. IT'S 04:13AM

I have spent the last ten minutes trying to remove the tiniest piece of paper that landed on my Mac's keyboard and through and in the G keyboard. I obsess over the smallest things--this previous one, having to check on Harley (the worlds cutest puppy) constantly, running around the dining table 14 times (which might have been mentioned one too many times in my back posts), and a whole lot more.

Just a random thought while I was brushing my teeth, staring at my reflection in the mirror. Glasses, check. Skin, ew. Pimples, nothing new to nurse. And then, I have the most brilliant question to ask you. Side note: I read your comments and questions forwarded in my email, thank you. I just do not know when I will be able to comment back.

Back:

Have you ever had this feeling? Something that when asked of you, there are no definite words that could best describe what you feel? And all you can give is this...

1. It's when you've bought a new alarm clock. Set the time for alarm at 5 am. You wake up to a call from your friend asking where you are, you're late for an appointment. It's 8am. You've overslept. The batteries died;
2. It's when you're excited for lunch. You're hungry. You haven't eaten breakfast. The line at the cafeteria is too long. You order a rice meal. There's free soup. You burn your tongue from too much excitement and hunger;
3. It's when you've won an award at the VMA's this year. You're up on stage--your moment. And someone grabs the mic from you;
4. Or it's when you've believed in something all your life. Everything goes well for you. You know it will happen. And then comes one instance. Just one instance that makes you believe otherwise and realize that the thing that you believed in all your life is just something close to fairytales. Fairytales are just make-believe.

Have you had any of those or at least close to the ones mentioned above? Share!

0 comments: