Sunday, September 20, 2009

SOMEONE HAD A GOOD TIME LAST NIGHT

Do you believe in instincts? I got a text from my best friend, Con asking me to swing by her place. When we get together, expect non-stop talking--mostly of her talking some sense out of me. I think there is such a thing as best friends instinct. No, she did not make me go over to her condo because she needed some consolation. I said, "Okay, let's talk about your problem. What is it?". "Wala, do you have a problem?" And that was it. I love her.



Last night, I have realized how lucky I am to have friends that care for me too much that they:

1. Would pass their fighting spirit unto me.
2. Would fund me credit.
3. Would kick a million asses for me.

I would do the same thing for them. After all, I am done with all the dramaschrama that life has given me. DONE.


I really enjoyed the car ride home with Toni. She is the best. I have so much to thank her for. We were kicking it Laguna Beach before we headed home.


This was at Ris' party at Magallanes last night. 151 has gotten the best of me. You see, I used to be one of the tallest kids in class.

Yesterday, Pop got me this:

I am a huge fan. I hope I my senses do not tweak after reading the book.

Cheerios, I am having Cheerios for breakfast tomorrow.

0 comments: