Tuesday, October 06, 2009

CHEAP THRILLS

Today, Mom and I did a little shopping. Little meaning not only small items but also light on the pocket. I have the best time in the mall, especially with my mom alongside--not only because she pays for my purchases but because she is quite a laugh.


As you may recall, in my previous post, I mentioned that I am now addicted to barrettes. This is what I got awhile ago. It is the perfect fit! And mom was a wee bit excited for me to use it. I have it on as I type.



Played dress up with Harley sporting our matching barrettes. I guess the theme is FLOWER POWER. We may as well be shipped to Hawaii to wear real ones.

Last night, I tweeted something about being creative today. Proud to say, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. Due to my persistence of wanting to make use of my free time by doing something sensible (i.e. not laying around infront of my Mactop, not eating everything in sight, and not whoring myself out of DVDs) AND my latest addiction to hair accessories, I decided to make one.


This one is made of zippers and a brown and beige fluffy monster which I cut out of my old necklace. What do you think?


Excuse me.


Diane and Anj are working already so I decided to get us matching notepads. See, Diane and I are planning on getting a Moleskine notebook just for the heck of it. So, this will do first. Aren't the designs cute? Yes?

0 comments: