Tuesday, October 19, 2010

ALMOST LOVER

I was bored out of my wits since I got up at 6PM earlier today. My body clock is ruined and as a result, I have no sense of day and time. For all I know, it is still Monday today. Due to boredom (and the fact that I really love this song), I decided to open my GarageBand and try this song out. It usually takes me 2 hours of non-stop singing and tinkering with the effects of GarageBand (to conceal my ridiculously pitch-y voice) but this one is different. It only took me 30 minutes to finish this--video included. Speaking of the video, these are just random clips from I found in my MacBook's: videos from China, my long over-due video blog, and recycled snippets of my old videos. I only got through 1:46 of the whole song, barely halfway. So, you can call this a preview? Ha ha ha. There is this weird noise going on in the video, I will try to fix that.

Almost Lover by A Fine Frenzy (Cover) from Trizia Lim on Vimeo.



Follow me on Twitter: Click HERE

0 comments: