Sunday, October 17, 2010

THE BEST TREASURE STAYS BURIED

“We made a promise, after this we’d quit. Remember it’ll all blow over. We’ll meet again when the temperature is lower. If we don’t turn each other in dear, we’ll be fine” – The Best Treasure Stays Buried, Zoey Van Goey

The song is bittersweet but this outfit is not. It is a tad bit all over the place but in a good way, I suppose. I have been gushing over my clogs for quite sometime now and I never get tired of it. It is beyond awesome and I am trying a whole lot of different styles to prove my point.


Denim Guess polo shirt (from my mom--she bought it when she was about my age, cropped light denim L.E.I. shorts, clogs, brown leather Zara suspenders, beige H&M oversized purse, my awfully cute pink wired H&M headband with black polka dot detail (its debut can be seen in my not-too-long ago video post, flower leopard print H&M brooch (also a barrette, one of the heaviest I have, if I may add), assorted bangles from all over, and pink Aldo flower ring.


I received comments/questions about my hair. I curl it with a flat iron, yes, a flat iron. I do not comb or brush my hair on a daily basis just because. The strands are super fine so it usually takes me 10-15 minutes to straighten or curl my hair.


My new favorite bracelet: black leather H&M bracelet with ribbon detail




Presenting: My hand!

Visit my Chictopia for the full deets on this look.

Photos by: Clara Tan
Follow me on Twitter: Click HERE

1 comments:

Fashion By He said...

very cute, love the suspenders

come follow the first ever fashion blog from a Guys POV, let He know what you think

http://www.fashionbyhe.com