Friday, October 22, 2010

CHOCOLATES AND CIGARETTES

“Blowing out the candles from my cake, I choke on the smoke as I look around the room. Everybody’s wishing for no more mistakes. And all that I can think about is you.” – Chocolates And Cigarettes, Angus And Julia Stone

QUICK POST: I am in a hurry.

This is, by far, my favorite look. I love my top--it's a million things rolled into one. Tuxedo tail, button-down, weird-sleeved, loose creation of pure awesome.








Accessories from Aldo, Forever 21, and The Bead Shop.







Photos by: Clara Tan

Full deets on the outfit HERE.

Also posted this on Lookbook!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is my favorite as well. You look pretty! :)

Elekon said...

this look is smashing! total chic! an amazing photography!
I¬m following your nice blog now:)
follow me if you want:)

www.elekonchicboutique.com