Thursday, October 14, 2010

HEART FULL OF WINE

Long overdue post. I am stoked for my job interview tomorrow. Actual deets to follow if I get the job. Please do pray that I get in as this is my dream job.

“We’re sitting out on the couch. A movie plays without the sound. Words to say left in my mouth with nothing left to pour.” – Heart Full Of Wine, Angus and Julia Stone


Dark blue Zara tube top with bow detail, gray Zara bandage skirt, black garterized Zara belt with gold heart as buckle, black chained Zara purse, black suede studded The Ramp booties, pink flower Aldo ring, silver and gold Aldo chain connector ring, brow Firma ring, black The Bead Shop pearls& gold Aldo watch.


Just realized how I bled Zara in this look. What I love most about the top is that it is one-piece, like a bathing suit, so I would not have to worry about wrinkles.




The most comfortable heels ever. Like my clogs, I can hike in them.

I got 100+ votes on this look. Check out my ChicBlog HERE

Photos by: Clara Tan
Follow me on Twitter: Click HERE

1 comments:

Marijo Camacho said...

Hi! From what mall did u buy your hold watch from Aldo!? My goodness, i've been looking for that since forever! Hope u could help me dear! Send me an email here, demiurgicmajo@yahoo.com

Thank you so much! By the way, i love ur style! So gorgeous. Will definitely follow you :)
xoxo,
Majo