Friday, June 20, 2008

SOMETHING TO PONDER ON

I had two hours of sleep last night and WorkSoc isn't to blame. I was able to finish the outline before midnight last night and I'm quite uncertain about finishing earlier. But then, I started really early. Okay, never mind. Zombie-ish is a result of "Keeping up with the Kardashians" and "Desperate Housewives" (who, by the way, left me hanging. I didn't like it. :-()


Two of my then-professors asked me, "How are you?". One asked me while we were walking to the elevator and the other asked me while we were in the elevator. I gave them the same answer: "I'm good."

Nothing wrong with that. But see, my Ethics professor, witty as she is, said: "Yeah... When I asked someone, 'How are you?', that person answered, 'I'm good...' I wanted to answer back and say, 'Why? Were you even evil?', but of course, I did not say that." She assumes that maybe the answer is brought by the trends and the fashion that we have today. OKAY. 

So, let's just stick with the, "I'm-fine-thank-you..." line. Better safe than sorry!

Stayed at Mozu for 6 and a half hours straight with Diane and Anj. Diane and I were daydreaming about Edward Cullen. I wanna be a vampire. Really. Anj and Diane are still in Mozu, right where I left them.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH BRAZIL? I FUCKIN' SUGGEST THAT IT SHOULD DONATE THE PROCEEDS OF THEIR RUBBER SOLES TO THE POOR. OR... FEED THEM THE MOTHERFRICKIN' RUBBER SOLES!

RRR. I AM SOOOO MAD.

Cheerios, Pedros.

0 comments: