Wednesday, November 04, 2009

MADE IN THE PHILIPPINES

I am not big on bluntly attacking people here in my blog, not unless you are an ex-lover. I am just annoyed and have to let this out. Yes, annoyed at this time of the day, typing in the dark. I am more than 100% positive that a lot of y'all (country FTW) hate having to deal with people literally sucking your identity (i.e. writing off what you blogged about, as in verbatim, most of the time; grabbing terms, which you have perpetually told your dear friends the terms' history and what they meant to you, and your addiction to Barbie pink lipstick). I write in the interests of those who are annoyed with this certain someone we know. I am on the verge of sharing the link, you can bash her there. But of course, no one reads her blog. HARSH! See, the reason why no one reads her blog is because she has no sense of originality. Please, stop copying my friend.

YOU ARE A LOW-LIFE SHE-MAN.

I am not this mean. Wanna know who she is? Coz I might reveal.

P.S.
Uyy, mababasa niya ito at gagawa siya ng ganitong entry! At tiyak na siya'y matatamaan. PERO... sasabihin niya na meron ring nanggagaya sa kanya! Uyyy!

0 comments: