Thursday, November 05, 2009

SINCE I'VE FOUND A WAY

... to respond to all of the comments, questions, suggestions, and violent reactions forwarded to my email, I have decided to give this a try. Although I think that this is more convenient (not having to copy/paste names and questions), it may also seem like I am talking about myself by giving random facts. I respond to every one of messages. My blog in one tab and my email in another. You know the drill.

I will, however, quote some because some, if not all, will make you laugh so hard you will fart. Like this one from Sil.

Name: siL
hi, trish.. alam m sikat pala ako dto s blog mo... ehehe. nywaz, feeling ko i knw u na.. lgi ko binabasa kaht na mrmi galit sakin dto. gnda mo..


What can I say? What are your thoughts? Thank you, Sil.

I do not give out my mobile number. BUT maybe I will when NEVER FORGET opens and this will be SOON. Excited for the shoot on Saturday.

I stand 5'4" and not proud of it. I do not have any projects except for school projects. CORNY.

I got my pink slip-ons from Topshop.

Nhellieboy, please tell your friend that I am 5'5". Danica, my good friend is the one and only Diyosa. As for me? I am the Engkantada. Inside joke between Dan and I. I hope she is okay.

I've experienced ONE heartbreak in my life. He was not boyfriend. And that blows. So, Jamie, be careful with your heart. Did you see the photo of my planner in my previous entries? That is what I do. I write things to get them out of my non-existent chest.

Tara, I apologize for responding late. For the yearbook's creative shot, I think you need to stick with our university's dress code. Yes, Andy Sachs is love. She is my idol forever.

hi, tnx 4 answering my questions.,another one here im using concealer na yung stick and im applying it to my pimple marks then i'll apply facepowder but after non na notice q na uneven yung kulay, mas dark yung may mga concealer, hehe, any tips on applying concealer?? and what concealer and face powder you can recommend. thank you so much for your time. Godbless


I have dark circles/eyebags and I think it is in-born. I am not big on concealer kasi eh so what I do is I use sunblock cream foundation just around the eye area. Next, I cover and even it up with 2-in-1 cream foundation, but the shade is one tone darker than the sunblock cream foundation (I also use this to cover up blemishes), and then I put loose powder, which is one tone darker than the 2-in-1 foundation. :-) Think of going downstairs with regard to the tones.

Thank you for the encouragement, Schoolmate. I am jsut so insecure and most of the time intimidated. But thank you very much. Bless your heart.

I do not anyone named Anna Gianellie Lim.

I love my books. I intend to keep them as long as I live. I am currently reading Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger.

To download series and movies go to torrentz.com. The site will give you lots of links.

I love my parents. They are the best. It is not that they spoil me, my mom just loves going to the mall. She is 41 years old.

I am tired and will continue tomorrow.

0 comments: