Tuesday, July 08, 2008

FORCE QUIT

YES, I WANNA FORCE QUIT SOME INCIDENTS (MISTAKES) IN THE PAST.


It's funny, though. The things that I wanna erase from my memory (and from the memory of humanity, or at least those who knew about my, um, mishap) are things that did not bring about too much pain nor did it bring about joy, or whatever you happy people called "shmugs" call it. These are the "steady" things that people would do during their past time. These are the things that are easily forgotten. These are the things I want to forget and erase and force quit or ctrl+alt+delete, things that, FINE, I regret. And when I look back, I just feel like puking all that is in me. ISAMA NA YUNG BITUKA KO, YUNG EYEBALLS KO, LAHAT, PUTA.

And there are things that I never imagined going through. These are the bittersweet past (or whatever you shmugs call it) that I would always look back on. They're like sour candies. Even if it hurts to rewind, I dare myself to because it was all worth it. And silly as it may seem, I'd go through it again. Because I felt that one bit of happiness even for a milli-second. A lifetime supply of sour candies for that milli-second of, um, sweetness (or whatever you shmugs call it). You swallow the sweetness and then POOF! GONE.

WHAT THE FUCK AM I WRITING? OOOOH, I MIGHT CUT MYSELF RIGHT UP! WOAH!

I WILL THINK OF SOMETHING SUNNY-BRIGHT TO WRITE ABOUT TOMORROW! JEEZ! AND I WAS THINKING OF MAKING A VIDEO BLOG PA. SUS!

BYE.

P.S.
Hindi KASE!

0 comments: