Thursday, July 24, 2008

THE HEAD NURSE






I am currently in Damar, watching my grandmother. She's so cute when she sleeps. I was already here at 1:00 pm. I don't mind staying here. I like it here. Ama Perly has just undergone an operation, I'm just not sure if it's something major. All I know is, a great team of doctors from St. Luke's inserted a tube in her leg to monitor her heart. Yes, from her leg to her heart. Plus, they had to put a balloon because apparently, there's a block somewhere near her heart. But she is a brave woman, so she's fine. She's super fine that we're getting our nails done at 6pm. 

Allow me to babble:
I photocopied P150 worth of readings for DEV. I read 10 pages. Only, 10 pages. I have fitting later and I'm so excited. I'll be rockin' shit. HA HA HA HA. I'm on the Lazy Boy and on the verge of falling asleep.

That's it for now.

0 comments: