Saturday, July 12, 2008

MAMMA MIA


Lunch with the girls and movie break with Triccie and Anj. I am not at home because studying in a far, far away land really works. OR NOT. I'm in Starbucks, Temple Drive with Badets Anj and Diane. I was getting a little bit conscious about smoking (and second-hand smoking) because there is a woman with a huge belly next to our table, she's pregnant. She smokes. HINDI BA BAWAL YUN? Anyways, I was telling Diane about what I have been telling myself time and time again and I told her about the assfuckin' FINAL DECISION.

Me: Ib (Anj was and still is busy installing her new version of Word), I told myself kanina, "Just let it go, Ish".
Diane: Nakinig naman ba yung isa mong sarili?
MUKHANG HINDI EH. PERO FINAL NA. AS IN PUSH-THE-BUTTON-ITS-YOURS FINAL NA.
Etchos!

Cherrios, Papitos!

P.S.
Nilalamok ako ng malala!

0 comments: