Monday, March 16, 2009

BOOHOO

Even a cigarette can't make me focus. :| I WILL BE DEAD MEAT, YET AGAIN.

I've tried all the strategies that I thought of for effective "studying". Something conducive and efficient. Study table sounded pretty fine for setting a conducive atmosphere and being away from my laptop (approximately 5 feet away from me). And as for being efficient? My study table is right by my messy bed.

My tree bag looks more like a pretty tree now! I wasn't responsible for it, of course! Anyway, I forget about the wonderful bags I have, like the brown Steve Madden purse, a present from Tito Darwin that I haven't used since forever. And the Babila bag from Pop. And the neon green Secossana bag, HOW COULD I EVER FORGET THAT IT GOES INTO MY LIST? HA HA HA HA HA HA.


I HOPE I CAN PULL THIS OFF.

0 comments: