Monday, March 30, 2009

FASHION

Hello again!

I have been on plurk more than on YM and Facebook. Funny, I am thinking of something to blog about. Where have all the brain cells gone? Usually, I'd just stare in my Mac and would instantly know what to blog about. I just observe things, people (most of the time), and the words are to flow. But now, NADA. I stumbled upon Lauren Conrad's site and saw her Spring Collection. Lupit. Chic and playful at the same time. I just hope that for one, people who claim to be "in" and flaunt their spring (in our case, summer) dresses would care to flaunt NICE dresses (not some menkapoop, flop dingbangs) and SHAVE THEIR ARMPITS (whiten them, even) and second, I wish I'd lose some weight. Crisis, people! I have weight issues and I'm not kidding.

Here are some of the ensemble from Lauren Conrad's Spring Charm Collection:



I will buy cheaper versions because I'm beyond thrifty!

Cheerios, Chicas!

P.S.
I wanna wear my hair like that. I will try now (I'm that bored).

0 comments: