Monday, March 02, 2009

LIKE 'EM EMPTY

If I "Empty" my Trash folder, I'd erase the very last memory of you. WOOOOOH-KAAAY. Where did that come from??? Okay, I've had my "Me" time the whole weekend. It comprises of my very-unlikely-to-happen-this-time movie marathon (watched Rachel Getting Married, Made of Honor, and Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist)--I'd watch Vicky Christina Barcelona BUT duty calls; my never ending pigging out (Cheetos Jalapenos, Coke Light, Pepperoni Bread Sticks, and my homemade Iced Vanilla Latte); and waking up at noon, staying in bed and stink til 5pm HA HA HA HA.

Oh, dear. IE is haunting me. I cannot take it anymore considering I haven't done anything yet (Sorry, Anj). I just like to say it, para naman "I BELONG" ako sa mga blockmates ko dahil alam ko naghihirap sila ngayon.

Naghihingalo na pala printer ko. Ang senseless. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PATRICK.

Cheerios, Papitos!

P.S.
I ate Danggit and 5 cups of rice for dinner.

P.P.S.
Yung "cup", pareho lang sa extra rice ng McDonald's.

0 comments: