Friday, April 10, 2009

FINALLY

I went to seven churches with the family awhile ago (Visita Iglesia) and had an early dinner. HELLO, I'M HUNGRY NANAMAN!

I've got lots of comments in Chictopia and I'm also trying to get through responding to each one. It is quite a lot for me considering that I've never expected any comments AND I've been a member for only a couple of days. I LOVE IT! I have a Referral Code. I hope I can persuade Erika Dizon, who is now on BLOGGER (thank God), to join as well. Hey, I got special mention, I've never thought that I was THAT insistent. Ha ha ha.

Bea Vergara also made me realize that I have too many accounts! OO NGA NOH. :| But hey, I am not on YM for the time being. Medyo bawas rin yun? HA HA HA HA!

Living the life of a notorious gambler. I am. Hello, I already lost P500 since yesterday.

I will eat. A LOT.

Cheerios, Papitos!

P.S.
Erika Dizon, you made me crave for tacos.
Internship starts on Monday. :|

0 comments: