Tuesday, April 14, 2009

MY TOP TEN

At least for the week. I'd normally make playlists and categorize them by genre--there is a certain genre I listen to for driving, for example, or when I need to set my mood. This playlist is rather different, their genres range from Industrial to Indie to Rock to Alternative to Experimental. I am still trying to get the hang of it though. It is quite difficult to change moods as the song changes. Ha ha.



"Like an apple on a tree, hiding out behind the leaves. I was difficult to reach but you picked me." - You Picked Me, A Fine Frenzy
"I could see you in the clouds on a rainy day" - Rainy Day, Big Dismal
"Shake it. Let it loose on your dancing shoes" - Modern Man, The Blakes (I love their albums)
"We'll hope it's not for nothing at all" - Secret Valentine, We The Kings
"Somehow you have managed to get under my skin more than anyone ever did" - Makeup Smeared Eyes, Automatic Loveletter
"I've been confused, why can't we just run away?" - You Versus The Sea, Daphne Loves Derby
"This wicked city just dragged you down. You're with the red lights. Your side of town" - Blood, Editors
"Tonight I'll be a classic work like Edgar Allan Poe" - Do It Again, You, Me, And Everyone We Know (Wooot!)
"This is where we both break free and I'll bring you home" - I'll Run, The Cab
"Try to keep straight, my limbs are binding now" - Whisperer, VersaEmerge

Enjoy!
"

0 comments: