Wednesday, June 09, 2010

FOR M

I really appreciate the fact that readers ask for my advice regarding clothes (and make-up). Funny, I do not even consider myself as a die-hard fan of fashion. I just wear whatever it is that defines and will define my day. I dress according to my mood.

It makes me really happy to know that I can be of help to one of you. So, M, here are the looks that I have created. Although it is inappropriate for girls to wear revealing clothes (skirts above the knees and tube or thin-strapped tops) in church, a lot of people break the rules, especially during occasions like Baptismals and Weddings. So, that was my disclaimer for the looks that I have posted below.

M, I do not know your body type, style, etc. So the looks below are what I WOULD wear.


This is too "victorian" for everybody's taste but I find the top really cute. Perfect mix of vintage and modern.


I think that this could pass for a laid-back, yet sophisticated look. Plus the dress and its lack of sleeves is not too revealing for the church's taste.



Save the best for last, this is my favorite of the three. It's young and sends off a vibe of being a promising but cool ninang!

M, I hope I was able to help and I would appreciate if you let me know what you end up wearing.

0 comments: