Wednesday, June 30, 2010

WHEN HARLEY MET SOOKIE

It took exactly 3 minutes for my sister Zia to convince our dad to get a new puppy. Last Sunday, we finally got our little Sookie from my friends Cuaki and Ana. He is too adorable--his cuteness and sweet puppy ways are beyond words. Harley, of course, is having a very hard time adjusting to the new baby in the house. Here are some photos that I have of our little Sookie. The photos are taken using my BlackBerry.


Harley's nerves were taking its toll on me. He is too nervous, I could feel it.


This is Sookie. He is too cute.


When Harley Met Sookie (When Harry Met Sally). Ha ha.


He is a boy but I have this weird thing of convincing my puppies that they are, in fact, girls.

Slow on the updates, I know. I have nothing really interesting to write. I need to go out and get out of my room. I have been in here for days. I am currently working on a new "cover". Ha ha ha.

0 comments: