Sunday, June 20, 2010

WILD WINDS

I spent the weekend in Quezon to visit my dad. I was there for less than 24 hours--including the 5-hour ride going there and another 5 going back. It was one of the best weekends ever as I got to bond with him and Kong-kong (my grandfather). My dad is the coolest ever: "You guys wanna drink?", he asked me and my siblings last night. Earlier today he asked: "Do you need to smoke?". He does not even need to try because he already is. Best news from Kong-kong... I just have to sell my car and he would get me a new one as my graduation present. Hurrah, I need a new one.

On the other side of the fence, I am gonna post more photos of my latest look on Chictopia, which, if I may add, has gotten one of my most commented look (the other being THIS). I am hoping to have as much as a hundred votes per look. I know this is would not be attained easily. I am just wishing. Ha ha ha.

In my last entry, I said that the old AC would be my background. Little did I know that it was not only the old AC that would be part of the background, check out the clothes with the hangers (the laundry area). Humor me. And please excuse the background.






Photos by: Clara Tan

Check out the full deets on this look: Click HERE.

“We can’t live this way forever. Lying together, forgetting who are are. We could leave and search forever. Wild winds keep bringing us back to where we start where the dream light comes apart.” — Wild Winds, Free Energy

0 comments: