Monday, June 21, 2010

I BRING THE FART IN ARTSY FARTSY

Due to sheer boredom and living the life of a bum, the unemployed, the mood slacker, and the love masochist, I had the urge to try out one thing that I know I am not good at to begin with. I attempted to draw in the middle of the night. Yes, I did and guess what? I failed. Miserably. But due to circumstances of the absence of an interesting topic to blog about--and everyday, since I graduated from college, I feel the need to update my blog because, now, I have all the time in the world. It would be harshly unfair for my system to just lay around in bed with nothing to do. I write things here to keep my brain working, to keep me sane. Although the things that I write here are not as interesting as the topic I had to write about in college--I do not have to give up a lot of brain cells, or what is left of it, I am having fun.


Okay, do not laugh, I tried. These are the random things that I was thinking about last night. I want a pair (or two) of boat shoes.

I was babbling about this in my previous posts but I would like to send some love to the people who have sent me love. See, what makes this world a better place is love that is reciprocated.

I am more than happy to know that a blog entry has been dedicated to me. Thank you, Jessica! You can visit both of her blogs HERE and HERE. Thank you for the kind words. I woke up at 4:30PM and the first thing I did was checked my email: Thank you, Jade and Ginger for your comment. I opened my email this morning (after 5 days) and I am surprised to find out that some people are still moved by the story of my ink--I am not gonna be able to post links because only names are given out. I have read your comments, thank you. I am gonna keep this blog going. THANK YOU ALL, I THINK I AM GONNA CRY. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I AM SO HAPPY. :-)

Follow me on Twitter: @trizialim

0 comments: